Mindfulness and Leadership Keynote Speaker
A leading authority on mindfulness, sustainable success, producitivity and women’s leadership, Lisa Abramson is a sought-after, dynamic, and engaging speaker. Lisa's most-recommended presentations are ideal for conference keynotes, workshops, offsites, leadership retreats, webinars, and women’s network events.
By sharing her personal story as well as practical tools and tips for creating lasting change, Lisa inspires and empowers others through her powerful talks. Lisa has been a featured speaker at Tedx, Google, LinkedIn, Microsoft, Stanford Graduate School of Business and many other prominent organizations.
Lisa presents to both co-ed and female audiences.
Companies and organizations that have featured Lisa as a speaker include:
- Bain & Company
- Career Contessa
- Vanderbilt University Alumni Association
- Women's Networking Alliance
- Net Impact
- WiRL - Online Leadership Summit for Professional Women
- Castlight Health
- Goldman Sachs
- AcelRx Pharmaceuticals
- The North Face
- Women's Transportation Seminar
- Manatt Women’s Initiative Summit
Here’s what you can expect from me:
- Prompt, professional replies to your phone calls and email messages.
- A personal phone consultation prior to your event, so we can better understand how I can best serve you and your audience.
- An announcement about your event on my blog and social media channels. (This assumes that your event is open to the public and you want additional visibility for it.)
- A professionally prepared, dynamically delivered presentation focused on achieving the outcomes you want with your audience.
- A custom resource page, exclusively created for your attendees. It will include the slides I used in the presentation, along with links to books, articles, and other resources I believe will be helpful.
- A quick follow-up communication after the event, to make sure I met your expectations. (I also want to know how you think I can improve.)
My most requested topics include:
- Creating Sustainable Success - Why Mindfulness Matters
- Turning Your Inner Critic Into Your Inner Coach
- Working & Mothering: Saying No Without Feeling Guilty
- How To Lean In Without Burning Out
- What Every Working Mom Needs To Know
- Rocking Your Maternity Leave: Avoid Burnout, “Bad Mom Syndrome,” and Other Common Pitfalls of Motherhood
- Burnout Prevention
- Failure is Just Feedback: The Art & Science of Bouncing Back
- Commitment: Aligning Your Priorities & Your Passion