#1 Amazon Best Seller in Motherhood
“Down-to-earth and packed with honesty, this unique guide cuts through layers of damaging motherhood myths. Following the wise tips Lisa Abramson gathered the hard way, new moms and moms-to-be can avoid many common struggles and truly enjoy maternity leave.”
- Shoshana Bennett, Ph.D., Perinatal Psychologist and Author of Postpartum Depression for Dummies
“Filled with wisdom, soul, and raw honesty, this book is the ultimate companion guide for the messy truth behind the mystery of early motherhood.”
- Dr. Leslie Carr, Licensed Clinical Psychologist and Mental Health Advocate
"This is the book I wish I had read before I became a mom. As a high achieving and independent woman, transitioning to motherhood was challenging. This book is the perfect guide to entering this new phase of life with intention and armed with tips, tools and resources for a smooth transition."
- Suzannah Scully, TEDx Speaker, Executive Coach and Podcast Host
“Perfect for the busy mom-to-be, there is so much helpful information packed into this concise and easy to digest book. A MUST read if you are returning to work after the birth of a child."
- Casey Georgeson, Innovation and Creative Lead at The Wine Group
"This is the manual new moms need for navigating motherhood and integrating a new baby into our already busy everyday routine. From mindfulness to self-compassion to getting comfortable asking for help, this concise guide teaches life skills all new moms can benefit from learning more about. I highly recommend it."
- Jennifer Marshall, TEDx Speaker and Co-Founder & Executive Director of This is My Brave
"Waiting for my second baby, I am so glad to have this guide handy. I just wish I had read it before my first baby! Highly recommended to any mom, whether you are expecting your first or have four kids." – Maura Pincay-Jeffery, Cash Operations Manager at Airbnb