Are you a ready to make a BIG impact and start living the life you always imagined?
Chances are, if you’re anything like I was, you desperately want change but aren't sure where to start. This can leave you feeling uncomfortable and stuck. I can support you in gaining clarity on what you want in your life and creating a clear path forward. I can also guide you through the obstacles that are keeping you from being the leader you want to be.
Lisa works with both men and women in her private practice. Sessions will take place either on the phone or in San Francisco.
Want to accomplish more, feel more fulfilled and design your ideal life? Contact me
Free 1-On-1 Coaching Session
To figure out if we’re a good fit, please fill out this form for a FREE 30 minute “From Overwhelm To Ease” one-on-one strategy session.
Lisa is a trusted leadership coach working with senior executives, consultants and high performers of both large companies like Deloitte and startups like Lyft as well as entrepreneurs and aspiring entrepreneurs. Her passion for personal growth and mindfulness extends to co-founding Mindfulness Based Achievement, which teaches high achievers how to set, pursue and attain their goals with greater ease.
Lisa's mission is to use her authenticity, compassion and leadership to inspire high achievers to be present in their lives and experience love and joy on a daily basis.
Work with me WHEN YOU NEED TO:
- Gain clarity and map out next steps
- Increase your personal productivity
- Identify your values, strengths and goals
- Move from stressed out and overwhelmed into ease
- Spark new inspiration and creativity
- Discover where and how you want to have the greatest impact
- Develop your personal brand strategy
- Learn how to effectively influence others
- Reach the next level of leadership and impact
- Manage your executive presence
- Cultivate meaningful business and personal relationships
- Learn how to incorporate mindfulness into your daily life
I want my clients to get results and with 1:1 coaching, and I believe it’s in the client’s best interest to have multiple coaching sessions in order to experience positive change. Therefore, I offer five session packages for coaching work. Sessions will take place either on the phone or in San Francisco. More information on booking sessions can be found here.